Pages

...And it Was All Yellow

S
Blazer: Hunt No More @ Market HQ   |   Boots: Betts   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Rings: Lotus Mendes

Spent yesterday scoping out venues to film my next music video... We're doing a couple of live videos, so you guys will get to see the whole set-up I use on stage then. Anyways, the day included a lot of walking around Sydney-town, hence my studded Warhorse Boots from Betts, and with the sun shining a glorious bright veil over the whole city - I couldn't resist getting my legs out for one last dash before they grey of winter settles in.

One thing I have learned about Sydney weather since moving here 3 years ago is that no matter how bright the sun, how hot the air, or what the weather app on my iPhone says... You must always take a jacket. ALWAYS. Because even if it's 40 degrees at lunch time, chances are it'll be like the winds of Antarctica if you find yourself in the shade of a building. No better way to feel as bright as the sun than with a show stopper in your back pocket like this fluorescent yellow blazer by Hunt No More.

Lucky I have a rad BF... he takes the pictures AND lets me steal his clothes.







S
 

Most Reading