Pages

Beach Bohemia in the Back Alleys...

S

 
 
 
Photography by Blair Dwyer & Natalie Leung / Shoot Assistant Margaret Ye 
Roxy Kaftan   |   Cross Choker: How Typical of Metal   |   Lace Bralette: American Apparel   |   Thigh Socks: Shop with Romi 
Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Peace Ring: Low Luv @ Love of Eos   |   Boots: ROC 

It's just not quite consistent beach weather yet in Sydney and even though it's far from bikini days - I couldn't wait to wear this gorgeous Roxy kaftan. So I tried something a little different with boots & chokers - totally bringin' back the 1970's boho grunge bitch riiiigghhhh?

When I was a teenager back in Perth I was obsessed with Roxy - couldn't get me in anything else... I grew out of it as I grew out of the beachy surf style my home-town is known for. And it's been a while since the laid back Aussie label has entered my wardrobe... But with this little baby (thanks to The Arc Factory) I think I'll be mixing my summer beach background with my inner city lifestyle. 

Sometimes you gotta invent a whole universe... 
just with what you have.





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 


S
 

Most Reading