Pages

Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road

S




Pants: The Story Of   |   Necklace: Recreational   |   Peace Ring: LowLuv @ Love Of Eos   |   Shoes: Betts   |   Belt: Mink Pink @ Market HQ   |   Bag: Vintage from Mum

I owe the comfort and style of my entire trip to LA & New York to these pants. I'm not sure if I actually took them off... They saw the Empire State building, a plane (actually 2 planes), the recording studio in Hollywood and made it into a video interview in NYC (watch it here). And then made an appearance at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia - seen here in Sydney once I arrived back down under. 

Yes, I washed them. And no, they aren't made to be worn rolled up or high waisted - I just hitched them up with a few minor adjustments with my fave red studded belt by Mink Pink (which also conveniently doubles as mega awesome wrist junk - seen here).

 




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 


S
 

Most Reading