Pages

The Traveller #1

S
The Traveller #1

The Traveller #1 by mojomade


So in light of this music trip to LA... Other than pulling out my copy of 'Light My Fire, My Life With The Doors' by Ray Manzarek and making notes of all the memorable places I now need to visit when I hit LA.... And other than getting my lyrics books, Garage Band snippets of new tunes and my guitar ready for the long haul flight... My typically-girly-I-can't-hekp-it-mind turns to what I'm gonna take with me, and what I'm gonna wear... Haha.

So this is a little wishlist idea for the flight from Sydney to LA... Comfort, ease and listenability is all on par with looking good - hehe.


UrbanEars "Plattan" Headphones from colette.fr
Love Stone Crucifix Knit Jumper by inlovewithfashion.com
One Teaspoon Wilde Bra

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM


S
 

Most Reading