Pages

I'm Going to Hollywood...

S
 
 
 
 

I just found out I am leaving for LA in just over a week!
The home of practically everything I listened to, read about, dreamed about and watched when I was a teenager... The Riot House, The Sunset Strip, The Whiskey A Go Go... Where Jim Morrison performed the infamous Oedipus -inspired version of The End.
Venice Beach... Where The Doors were f*cking born, man!


So I feel a very Doors-inspired couple of weeks coming on and fittingly my trip is gonna be filled out with a whole lotta Rock n Roll, writing new music, jamming in the studio... In the city where it all started! I've been to New York before but haven't set foot on western soil yet... Growing up in the west myself and in the words of Jim Morrison...

"The west is best, get here... We'll do the rest"

I'm staying on Sunset Boulevard. 
I may never come back.

Mojo x

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM


S
 

Most Reading