Pages

Galaxy Fur Dreamer

S


Denim shirt: Somedays Lovin @ Market HQ   |   Galaxy Skirt: Evil Twin   |   Boots: BooHoo c/o Park Avenue PR   |   Double Skull Bangle @ Market HQ   |   Necktie: Fremantle Markets   |   Fur: eBay   |   Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes

Now, I'm a Leo born and bred on the West Coast, so I love me some summer sun... But I've got to be honest - I like winter. I like the scarves, the layers and the leather jackets.  Don't get me wrong - I don't like being cold, I just like all the symptoms of it... The cuddling under the doona, the nights in front of the heater, the gloves, the beanies, the fur!

So at this point, in the Autumn transition where the days are sunny, but the leaves are falling and it's getting chilly, I'm dreaming of all things wintery - and planning a creative attack on rainy day D.I.Y's. My first step into cold is this fur vest I found on eBay.

That's the other thing I love about winter... all the online shopping excuses.
What's your favourite thing about winter?
x







S
 

Most Reading