Pages

The Last High | Music Video

S

I'm excited to share this magical little music video for The Last High, one of the tracks from my new EP Borrowed & Blue. It's not often in life that you get to dream big and then, whilst your dream is becoming a reality, actually get to enjoy the fruits of your labour with your close friends... But I am one of those who is very careful about what I wish for, because I work really hard to make it happen! And so do my awesomely creative friends at Dreaming Tree Productions - whose film CARGO was a top 16 finalist in this year's Tropfest.

We turned the space above  The Works in Glebe into what you see, and styled by yours truly, a group of my gorgeously creative friends put this video together... Red wine by the full moon and an all-night-shoot later, this is what we got...

The Story Of Bodysuit

Two of my favourite people in the world, my boy Blair calling some shots and my BFF Ashley making sure I look good. A very lucky girl am I.
House of Harlow 1960 earrings @ Market HQ

If you want The Last High and the rest of my music on your iPod, you can grab it on iTunes :)
And join up to the mailing list (below) so I can let you know about touring and a very special ONLINE concert this year!






S
 

Most Reading