Pages

Re-Imagining House of Harlow 1960

S
 
Headband: House of Harlow triangle necklace-collar @ Market HQ   |   One Family signature tank
Custom Antique chain & Plate ring: Lotus Mendes


We hit Bondi Beach over the weekend for a little lunchin' in the sun - brainstorming ideas for my new music project. I can't wait to share with you in just a few months! There's just nothing like the feeling of sun on skin after a grey winter to get the creative juices flowing! That new-life-rebirth feeling of spring - it's my favourite time of year. Just lately it's got me re-imagining a lot of things in my life...

You don't always need new things to make you feel fresh - just change the way you wear it.
I've said it before with dresses and t-shirts; wear them inside out, try it backwards... Or in this case - steal your boyfriend's One Family tank and wear your House of Harlow 1960 necklace as a headband.
Gettin' my grunge hippie on hehe






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 


S
 

Most Reading