Pages

My Online Store is Open!

S

Finally... My new online store is OPEN! 
I'm excited to announce the soft launch of my label MojoMade with a little "teaser collection" of t-shirts. As the first look into a bigger project that's getting it's creative chops ready behind the curtains here - I wanna let you backstage for a quick peek...

It all began with a pencil, some paper, red wine, and an endless supply of great vinyls to listen to and inspire... Then came the scizzors, splashes of colour and a now-well-worn ideas scrapbook... Fast forward a few months and the illustrations have made their way onto hand-cut t-shirts, individually dyed in a range of ombre-tie-dye colours...

I love the idea of unique things... So each t-shirt is hand-dyed for you when you place your order and because of this, no two designs will ever be the same. For that reason it's a limited edition project that I hope you'll enjoy being a part of :)

Find more and how you can get your own hand-tie-dyed tank @ http://mojomade.bigcartel.com 

Made for you by me, it's MojoMade. 





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 

S
 

Most Reading