Pages

Leopards in Los Angeles

S
 
The fabulously bold Grrr Leopard Fur Jacket by new little label I Like Wolves is one of the three pieces that the Market HQ girls sent me to style up for my final entry into the Market HQ Style Off Competition and is available at here. If you're a usual reader of my blog you'll know by now that I actually WON the whole thing! (Read more here)

I was in Los Angeles working on my album when they let me know I had made it to the final six stylists and they posted the three items all the way over to the heart of Hollywood to my hotel, The Standard. There's a bunch more images coming from the rest of my entry and my whole trip from LA to New York.


Oh!! And these ridiculous images are by photographer and all-rounder Stephen Garnett. More on him and what he's up to is coming soon but for now check out his website for some rebelliously cool, smokin' hot inspiration from a bunch of the sexiest creatives you'll ever see in one place... Including Stephen himself, of course.





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM

S
 

Most Reading