Pages

Sunset Sweaters n Streets of Sydney

S
Knit Sweater: Love   |   Pants: House of Wilde   |   Heels: Tony Bianco   |   Peace Ring: Minty Meets Munt   |   Goddess Rings: Lotus Mendes

I bought this jumper from inlovewithfashion.com over to the States with me but alas, the sun was shining it's ass off the entire time I was here and I didn't get the chance to wear it for long. What am I talking about? Alas?? It was great!! 

I'm feeling like the oversized-sweater-jumper is going to shine this winter... It will for me anyway - there's somethng effortlessly rockin' about it. I've posted a few other ways to style the 'new' Sloppy Joe... Here and here. I'm liking both the bold and colourful approach along with the classic, sophisticated simplicity of a plain off-white-knit... Ahh now I'm gonna get stuck looking for an oversized-white-knit... Any suggestions where I should start? 

Want.Need.Now!
Mjx

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM

S
 

Most Reading