Pages

Somedays in Sydney

S

Dress: Somedays Lovin'  |  Blazer & Boots: Dotti  |  Bag: Sportsgirl  |   Neckplate: Beginning Boutique  |  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  |  Black Bangle: Lotus Mendes  |  Belt: Vintage  |  HandChain: MojoMade

Morning coffee in Darlinghurst... This is what I love about Sydney - the side streets, the backstreets. There's always a little nook that is begging to be photographed. I could roam these streets for days enjoying the eclectic doorsteps and alleys.

I always underestimate the power of a LBD. This lacey, flirty, playful sweetheart dress from Somedays Lovin' couldn't be more versatile if it were reversable! Haha. And today you're introduced to my new fave boots (I needed some colour) and a muted gold hand-chain I made - do you like??




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR






S
 

Most Reading