Pages

Playin' in Melbourne Town.

S

Heavens & Heathens Tank & Bad Aura Overlay both by Evil Twin  |  Crop top by Mink Pink all thanks to MarketHQ   |   Shorts by Tight Tigers

It's been way too long since I played a gig in Melbourne, but finally last Thursday night I hit the stage at Yah Yah's  along with Brisbane 5-piece The Secret Whisper and Melbourne natives Thnkr. It's always a nice surprise when you turn up to a place you've never played and find awesome sound, a cool vibe and welcoming guys behind the bar! (That part has nothing to do with my music, it's only to help my Sambucca-shot-habbit that I picked up since hitting it hard over Christmas with my mum - haha!)

I did a little cover of Elvis Presley's 'That's Alright' with my loop pedal and as I finished and they played the Elvis-in-Vegas-Entrace song. On vinyl through the speakers.
Heaven.
Total Rock'N'Roll.

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU







S
 

Most Reading