Pages

My Evil Twin & Guest Photographer

S

Heading to my gig at Upstairs Beresford in Sydney a few weeks back.

HOW ridiculous is this Evil Twin coat? I've worn it at least every second day since I got it haha.
Found it online when I discovered a new incredible online store I have to share with you...

I got more loot (pics coming soon!) from this killer online store that also stock other labels including: Mink Pink, Low Luv, Lucette and The Cassette Society. Something tells me my shopping cart will be turning down the Market HQ isle often in 2012. 
Very often :)

Coat: Evil Twin @ ShopMarketHQ.com  |  Shorts: Tight Tigers  |  Dress worn as a top: Bamboo Blonde Bali


GUEST PHOTOGRAHER: NATALIE LEUNG
These gorgeous shots were taken by Natalie Leung from the Lucy and The Runaways Blog.
This girl has some serious talent not only when it comes to photography but also style. If you like the idea of clashing colours, patters and bold accessories then Natalie is your girl. She has a knack for styling and the only way she could have a better blog is if she cloned herself and took the images herself. HAHA.




S
 

Most Reading