Pages

Dip-Dye, Balayge and Ombre Hair Inspo...

S
It's that time of year when the sun is peaking out and the beach is calling... The festive season has kicked off and what are us girls thinking about? HAIR! Haha - Admit it...

I could seriously look at pictures of all day of the all this dip-dye hair, balayage and ombre artistry that's going on! I've been blonde for a REALLY long time and whilst I experiment with the rainbow dip-dye stuff from time to time I think I'm ready to jump on the balayage band wagon...
Here's some inspiration for the jump...

THE BALAYAGE & DIP DYE CHICKS
Nicole Richie - The original.
 
Lara Bingle - Seriously to-die-for colour, cut and texture! But sadly I won't do the chop. Thanks for the fantasy anyway.

 
Mary-Kate Olsen - Interesting I have to say... but WHAT is that black feather thing hanging out the back?

Blake Lively - The closest to what I'm thinking...

Lauren Conrad you're definitely out there on your own with the heavy dip-dye thing. Bold and intense - I'll give her extra credit for that but I have to admit... I don't really dig this look. OTT.
Drew Barrymore - No.
Rachel Bilson - You get my brunette vote. Seeing this makes me wanna go dark.

Yep, alright. I'm convinced. 
I'll keep you posted on what happens when I dooooo itttt!!

HUGEMONGOUS GIVEAWAY COMING ON FRIDAY!
We're talking Tony Bianco, Stylestalker, Becca Cosmetics, Lotus Mendes and Azuki... 
And that's just the begining!

See you then Mojos xx


S
 

Most Reading