Pages

Lookbook.nu, Asos, Chictopia...

S


Sooo... you may or may not have noticed that I love me a little Lookbook.nu and lately I've been feeling like expanding my horizons :)

Recently someone was on AsosFashionFinder using my images and saying they were her! How funny is that? I'll take it as a compliment... But it got me thinking, and exploring a little more... There's just SO many blogs and sites to find street fashion and all all things sassy - I wanna know what you guys are into!

So what do you think of Lookbook,nu, Chictopia, Asos, Polyvore, IFB etc... ?

I would LOVE your suggestions and thoughts on what communities are great for finding new inspiration and just the platform they work from!!

Either leave me some comments or email at mojomade@hotmail.com

Happy weekend - new giveaway will be listed tomorrow!!

❤MoJo x
S
 

Most Reading