Pages

MoJoCakes & a Winner...

S
Sunday.
I wanna stay in bed all day, it's way too cold even just a centimeter outside of these covers. And it's Sunday after all.  But I think I'll make a run for it to the kitchen to grab one (maybe 4) of these!!


 This week's Mini Mojo Cupcakes:
Triple chocolate chip with these toppings...
Vanilla icing and Flake
Vanilla icing and Flake with a cherry lolly!
Vanilla icing and Marsbar slices


And the winner of the WISH Maxi Skirt Giveaway is...

JESSICA SHEARING from London, UK

"That peachy colour is my favourite! It goes with everything, from whites to black and gold, and my amazing dreamcatcher necklace! Need this Amazingness skirt!"

As she said, 'That's 25 words and a made up word for you'... Haha girl you got spunk, congrats! 
Thanks EVERY single one of you who entered, I'll be posting another giveaway here tomorrow so check back!

 MoJo x

S
 

Most Reading